-
September 7th, 2001, 08:14 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Can somebody explain me why the win2K drivers for the ews64 doesn't work?
if installed the drivers, but i i have some resource problems. The 2 things that don't work is the Codec and the synth.
maybe can somebody tell me what to do, im out of ideas.
Thnx
------------------
-
September 12th, 2001, 08:59 AM
#2
Inactive Member
hi!
Will it be hardware irq problem?
I can work probably in Win2k.
Try to read the article in Soundzine..
Maybe there have an answer.
------------------
-
October 18th, 2001, 05:56 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I had the same problem in w2k. I just gave the EWS 3(!) IRQs in BIOS and then it worked fine. Well... not really. My MIDI-ports seems f*cked up. It can read MIDI-data but cannot send, except for MIDI2 which only sends garbled data. Maybe hardware error :-(
// Anders
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks